"Sim" or "SimRS" is a discrete event simulation package that facilitates Rust- and npm-based simulation products and projects.
The SimRS package contains:
- Random variable framework, for easy specification of stochastic model behaviors.
- Out-of-the-box models, for quickly building out simulations of dynamic systems with common modular components.
- Output analysis framework, for analyzing simulation outputs statistically.
- Simulator engine, for managing and executing discrete event simulations.
- Custom model macros, for seamlessly integrating custom models into simulations.